*November 15th* (with video)

If you are a parent, were a parent, or ever wish to be a parent, this is a warning!!!

If you sometimes feel you are going crazy, find solace in the extreme likelihood that you are "not".

Now, to preserve the state of my relationship and professional accreditation with the "California State Board of Behavioral Sciences", I will refuse to provide a theoretical premise for what I will now say. However, I cannot help but verbalize how it remains profoundly interesting the "Property Laws Of Children" listed below appear valid when we parents undertake the sometimes daunting endeavor to parent our young ones!!!

1. If I like it, it's mine!

2. If it's in my hand, it's mine!

3. If I can take it from you, it's mine!

4. If I had it a little while ago, it's mine!

5. If it's mine, it must never appear to be yours in any way!

6. If I'm doing or building something, all the pieces are mine!.

7. If it looks just like mine, it's mine!

8. If I saw it first, it's mine!

9. If you are playing with something and you put it down, it automatically becomes mine!


10. If it's broken, it's yours!


[ Provided by Jim Hogue, MA, MFTI / Source of list unknown /
Supervisor: Peter Mosgofian, MA, MFTI ]

*******

No comments: