*August 30th*


When a family situation or a situation in school becomes really complicate and bad, and I think I just can't go on another day living in uncertainty, fear, deprivation and general misery, I may decide to take action and do something constructive to improve the situation. That's good. But "what" action should I choose to do? So much depends on taking the right course. Let me consider:

Is my present frame of mind, whether of anger, bitterness or confusion, one in which I can make a wise choice? Have I yielded too quickly to advice from friends, well-meant, but based on only limited knowledge of all the factors?

Today's Reminder
If I have come to the end of my rope, I have lived in this turmoil for a long time. Let me be patient a little longer while I weigh the alternatives. Will a radical very extreme change really work out better for me and for my future?

Before I make a decision, or take a next step, I will double my efforts to apply the truths and principles I am learning in emotional growth. It could bring me to an entirely different, more constructive solution than the drastic ones I was considering.

"Make sure that the medicine you use is worse than the sickness you're trying to cure!"

No comments: