*September 24th*

Maybe it is true what I've been told, that there are great benefits for me to change my way of thinking. But sometimes it is difficult. Maybe the most difficult thing I will ever do.

I will say this, "May I no longer throw blame around." ... What would happen if I did this? I know I would find happiness deep inside me. I would find fulfillment in my life.

Today's Reminder
I wish to no longer spend my time having "blaming" thoughts of others. How can I know what another is going through? How can I know that in fact the other person might be trying very hard to improve? I choose to stop blaming. I choose to make this my way of living my life. ... I will not blame the other person. I will not blame anyone. I will not blame myself.

"Who is to blame? Whom have I the right to blame? Let me concentrate on keeping my own conduct from being at fault. I cannot do more than this."

[Taken and fashioned from "One Day At A Time In Al-Anon"
for general family relationships by Jim Hogue, MA, MFTI]

No comments: